Babooom. 16 out of 16. Textbook type A:
1. Waiting in long lines kills you a little bit inside.
2. You’ve been described as a perfectionist, overachiever, workaholic or all of the above.
3. You bite your nails or grind your teeth.
4. You have a serious phobia of wasting time.
5. You’re highly conscientious.
6. You’ve always been a bit of a catastrophist.
7. You frequently talk over and interrupt people.
8. You have a hard time falling asleep at night.
9. People can’t keep up with you — in conversation or on the sidewalk.
10. You put more energy into your career than your relationships.
11. Relaxing can be hard work for you.
12. You have a low tolerance for incompetence.
13. You’d be lost without your to-do list.
14. At work, everything is urgent.
15. You’re sensitive to stress.
16. You make it happen.